Please advise us if you are arriving outside of our Reception hours so we can advise you of our after-hours check-in procedure.
Phone: 07 5447 5100
Vehicle entrance to “The Hastings Beach Houses” is off Noosa Parade. We are located between the Sebel and Bay Village, (the first driveway on the right on the Sheraton roadway).
Please note our Conditions of Bookings and Occupancy – listed below.
Our Cancellation policy is included in the attached Conditions of Bookings and Occupancy.
- The balance of tariff due is payable 30 days prior to arrival, if booked within 30 days full payment will be taken.
- Upon arrival, all reservations attract a security deposit, payment is by pre-authorisation of credit card.
- Please advise us prior to your arrival if you require hire items such as cots, high-chairs etc so that we can organise these on your behalf.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
We look forward to hosting your stay whilst in Noosa.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING and OCCUPANCY
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person making a booking at The Hastings (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the Beach House or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
- Charges must be paid in full Eftpos or credit card before occupancy commences.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt and confirmation.
- Upon arrival, all reservations attract a security deposit, payment ($200 for Beach Houses or $1000 for 5 star villa) is by pre-authorisation of credit card. Please note this process validates the presented credit card, and protects both the cardholder and merchant from increasing fraud incidents.
- After hours arrivals pre-authorisation of a credit card is required prior to arrival, as well as full payment of the balance of the accommodation charges.
- The Guest making the booking must be over 18 years old and agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property.
- An acceptable form of photographic identification (valid driver’s license, passport or 18+ card), must be produced to the reception on check-in.
- Upon arrival if you notice anything damaged or items missing in your Beach House, please report immediately to reception.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the Beach House and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the Beach House owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The Guest authorises the Manager to charge the credit card provided for the booking, for any loss, damage, monetary contribution for which the Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- The management will make every effort to ensure that the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The Beach House must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- There is only one car space per Beach House. There is parking in Noosa Parade and surrounding public car parks.
- Only the number of people stated on the registration may stay in the Beach House.
- Should you require hire items such as – cots, high-chairs or rollout beds, please contact reception before arrival so we can arrange the hire of these for you.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- We enforce a strict Quiet enjoyment Policy for the comfort and security of all our Guests and excessive noise or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated at any time.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The Beach House must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the Beach House. The manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
- The Manager may inspect the Beach House at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- The Manager and the Beach House owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the Beach House.
- Please note that our Beach Houses are fully self-contained. A complimentary starter kit including tea, coffee, sugar, milk, toilet paper is provided on arrival. Should you require further supplies they can be purchased from reception. For larger provisions there are supermarkets in the near vicinity.
- Linen is included for all reservations and Beach Houses are serviced for stays of 7 nights or more only.
- No smoking is permitted inside The Beach House.
- Furniture and fittings and equipment should not be moved from one Beach House to another.
- The Beach House is to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into the bin bays downstairs (located along the driveway) and washing up done – dishwasher loaded and started. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning charge will be charged.
- Upon departure please lock your beach house then return keys to reception. Should you be departing outside office hours advise Reception the day before, then deposit keys in the After Hour Key Drop Off chute under the phone outside reception. Lost or Late keys will be subject to a charge.
- Check out time is 10am. The guest must vacate the property by this time unless previously agreed with by the Management.
Our CANCELLATION POLICY is:
All cancellations will be subject to a $110 administration fee.
MID & HIGH SEASON
- If the booking is cancelled 28 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund less an administration fee.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 28 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund and the full amount is payable for the total period of the original booking.
- There is no Refund
- Noosa Tri bookings – after the 1st September there is no cancellations, changes or refunds
- Christmas bookings after the 31/10 there is no cancellations, changes or refunds.
- If the booking is cancelled 14 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund less an administration fee.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund, and the full amount is payable for the total period of the original booking.
SHORT NOTICE BOOKINGS
- Where a booking is made less than 14 days prior to the planned arrival date, and then cancelled, the guest is responsible for the total accommodation for the full period of their original booking.
NO SHOW GUESTS
- No show guests are responsible for the total accommodation for the full period of their booking
- Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit is paid.
- A deposit of full tariff applies for One-night bookings.
- 30% deposit on all bookings balance to be paid 30 days prior to arrival and bookings within 30 days from arrival date full amount will be taken.
- The balance of the tariff for Tri bookings are payable by 1st September (there are no cancellations, changed or refunds after this date).
GUEST DEPARTING EARLY
- Guests that leave before the booking departure date will be responsible for the accommodation for the full period of their booking and thus, no refund will be made.
We appreciate that you have taken the time to read the conditions that apply to your stay.